Jul 9, 2016
Exploring the exciting realms of life extension and immortality, Janni Lloyd joins me on this episode to bring a new and refreshing mind set to the human potential. The views and opinions on whether humans can extend their lives are vast, but we enter into a whole new paradigm shifting place when we begin to discuss openly whether humans have the capacity to extend this indefinitely. It is a fun topic and we delve deep in this interview.
Dr Janni Lloyd's interest in health began in 1973 when she commenced her medical degree at the University of Western Australia. With a special interest in the psyche and emotions, she later moved into holistic medicine via Aura Soma Colour Therapy.. In 1992 she began studying and living Healthy Longevity / Healthy Life Extension and the philosophy of Physical Immortality from many different perspectives - psychology, spirituality, holistic medicine and medical science. In recent years she has lead seminars and written several books on this subject.
In this episode you will learn about:
- The emerging science of ageless living
- The new ways of thinking emerging about living as an immortal human
- The role gratitude plays in life extension
- Key practices for adding years to your life
- How to slow cellular degeneration
- Connections between colour and life extension
- Mind-set changes that extend life and halt aging
- And heaps more!