Sep 22, 2021
In today's podcast the terrific trio, Mason, Dan and Sage, come
together to talk all things adrenal health. The boys address
the concept of adrenal fatigue and what that term has come to
embody in today's society.
The gents discuss:
- Adrenal fatigue and deficiency.
- The role of adrenal health in day to day function.
- The concept of Jing essence and how that effects our adrenal
- Just how important adrenal health is in keeping the rest of the
body in harmony and balance.
- The role of the 'fight or flight' response and how that has
changed from primitive times to now.
- Stress and fatigue related disorders.
- The hormone interplay that occurs when the adrenals are
- Indicators of 'adrenal fatigue', tissue cortisol vs salivary
- HPA (hypothalamic pituitary adrenal) disfunction.
- Adrenal health and lifestyle design.
- The importance of cortisol in keeping inflammation in
- The power of 'walk about' in healing.
- Reprogramming the nervous system and the significance of
- Switching from 'active' to 'passive' exercise to aid adrenal
A take away quote from this epic chat:
"The sage would adopt any life
imposed on him without recrimination or remorse, without losing his
good humour and contentment because his intimate being possesses
the means to communicate with the organisation of the world in such
a way that wealth, honour, leisure or their opposites are incapable
of affecting the power of his soul."
Blog and Transcript Link: https://www.superfeast.com.au/blogs/superblog/tagged/podcast