Apr 13, 2021
Today, Mason is joined at the podcast mic by Sam Gibb, founder of Cloud Hidden Tea. Tea is not only one of the most sacred plants on earth, it is the second most consumed herb on the globe. This beautiful plant can be taken for granted sometimes; the lineage behind its magic and the deep ceremony ensconced in this epic leaf is next level. In today's catch up, Sam sheds light on tea and mindfulness and reminds us how every part of the day is an opportunity to practice mindfulness. The guys discuss the miracles of life and all dip in and out of esoteric matters - it was always going to happen when discussing all things tea. Grab a cuppa and enjoy.
- How to judge the quality of tea by the way it smells
- There are sourcing similarities between SuperFeast tonic herbs and good quality tea - the notion of Di Dao (Di Tao)
- Fermented clay tea pots brew a superior tea
- What makes an ideal tea?
- Caffeine is never isolated in nature
- Reactions to tea is always the pesticides or the processing
- Four virtues of tea (harmony, purity, reverence and tranquility)
- Tea purifies on the physiological level, as well as the spiritual level
Blog and Transcript Link: https://www.superfeast.com.au/blogs/superblog/tagged/podcast
SuperFeast Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/superfeast-podcast/id1437097644?ls=1&mt=2